An exclusive collection on new 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom properties coming soon in the well connected town of Great Cornard.
Great Cornard is a well-connected Suffolk Town located 2 miles from the centre of Sudbury, which sits close to the River Stour on the Suffolk Essex border. It is a delightful market town surrounded on three sides by its famous water meadows and rolling hills. A Suffolk wool town famous for its historic links with Thomas Gainsborough and Simon of Sudbury. It is also the commercial heart for many local villages, with their own unique charms.
We are excited to be building this exclusive development in such a sought after location with such an impressive history.
Willow Walk Homes are committed to providing exceptional homes in exceptional villages throughout Suffolk. This is a pipeline development so be sure to check back in soon to see our progress on a finalised scheme. We have outlined the development below with our intentions known so far…
The scheme illustrations and accommodation schedule here are indicative only at this stage.
With a mix of 2 bedroom flats and 2, 3 bedroom houses we hope to have accommodated all families shapes and sizes.
Flats will be dual aspect (windows to front and rear elevations), incorporate a spacious kitchen / diner with integrated appliances. Large bedrooms and bathrooms will be completed with oak internal doors, brushed chrome ironmongery and white sanitary ware. See the above site layout plans showing the exclusive gardens and landscaping for flats.
Houses will be completed to a high standard with finished decorated walls, bespoke kitchens all complete with an array of integrated appliances. Fitted with carpets and engineered wood flooring these will truly be turn-key.
- Sky Q cables & satellite dish included – points within living room and master bedroom
- Traditional coaxial cables for TV within living room & bedrooms
- Mains powered fire detection systems
- Smart energy meters
- Audio & video doorbells
- Bespoke quality woodwork finished in oak to doors & stairs
- Brushed stainless ironmongery
- White bevell spotlights throughout ground floors
- High efficiency heating systems
- Bespoke fitted kitchen units,
- Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with monobloc tap to kitchen
- Integrated fridge / freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated cooker and stainless steel extractor hood
- Glass or tiled splashback behind the hob
- Chrome downlighters to kitchen / utility area
- Integrated washer / dryers (to flats only)
- Separate utility room (houses only)
- Stainless steel single bowl sink to utility (where applicable)
- Integrated washing machine to utility room
- Integrated dryer to utility room
Bathroom, En suite and Cloakroom Features:
- Choice of ceramic wall tiles and floor tiles
- White sanitary ware
- Spacious glass shower enclosures
- Chrome downlighters to bathroom and en suite
- Dual fuel towel radiators
- Colour coded mastics to finish
- PVCu / hardwood timber doors and windows
- Traditional Georgian glazing bars for character
- Brushed chrome effect door and window furniture
- Large French doors / bifold doors leading to spacious patio
- Landscaped front gardens with allocated off road parking
- Large amenity space landscaped for flats