A brand new development comprising 4 uniquely designed houses, completed with flooring, carpets, complete kitchen appliances and electric car charging ports.
********Now only 1 house remaining…. **************
This 2 bedroom semi-detached home providing spacious and stylish design with energy saving features located within the attractive North-Essex village of Thaxted. The property has been constructed to a high specification and enjoys a slightly elevated position with partly open views to the rear. There is generous accommodation with two double bedrooms, en suite facilities to bedroom one and a stylish family bathroom.
To the ground floor there is a comfortable living room and an open plan fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room. There is a cloakroom and a south facing landscaped garden along with two off-road parking spaces. The property has thick engineered wood flooring to the ground floor and carpeting upstairs.
The property is being sold with no onward chain and includes a 10 year new homes warranty with Help to Buy available.
The property is approached from the front into a spacious entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor. The kitchen/breakfast room is situated to the front of the house and is a well-proportioned room providing a bespoke kitchen with built-in microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine with modern eye and base level units and work surfaces. Concluding the ground floor accommodation is the cloakroom and a comfortable living room with double doors opening onto views over the south facing garden.
To the first floor there is a family bathroom and two well-proportioned bedrooms. The master bedroom enjoys an en suite shower room comprising shower enclosure, WC and wash hand basin. The family bathroom provides a modern design and comprises enclosed bath with shower, wash hand basin and WC.
- Luxury carpets with underlay to stairs, landings, upstairs cupboards, and living rooms
- All ceilings & walls finished in Dulux Night Jewells 6 Colour for a soft and spacious feel
- All woodwork to stair bannisters, doors etc is finished in Dulux white satinwood
- TV aerial and Sky Q points to living room and master bedroom
- Mains powered smoke detectors
- Bespoke oak grained finish internal doors
- Brushed satin effect internal ironmongery to doors
- Considerable robust soundproofing & insulation construction methods due to flight path proximity.
- Bespoke slate effect finished work surface with kitchen units, and upstands
- Slate effect one and a half bowl sink
- Professional sprayer mixer tap to kitchen
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Stainless steel electric oven, hood and hob
- Black glass splashback behind the hob
- White downlighters to kitchen
Bathroom, En-suite and Cloakroom Features:
- Ceramic wood effect wall tiles
- White sanitary ware
- Mirrored cabinets
- Heated towel rails
- White downlighters to bathroom and en suite
- Gas fired central heating with A rated boilers
- Mains pressure hot water (direct feed to boilers)
- All radiators fitted with thermostatic valve
- Fully landscaped front & rear gardens with turf
- Buff sandstone paving patio to rear (large)
- Electric car charging point to front
- Wall mounted lantern effect external lighting to front and rear areas
- 2 off-road parking spaces
- Double glazed PVCu windows
- Chrome effect door furniture to front door & windows
- Large PVCu French doors to livings rooms / patio Areas